Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is it... The last night in Michigan...

I've said goodbye to my boyfriend and our dog, and tucked my horse in for the night.  Tomorrow when I wake up, all I have to do is load my horse, and drive away with my truck.  We will probably make it to Tennessee tomorrow night, and be in Florida the night after.  I'm going to miss everyone terribly, but I'm counting on having a good time at the ISC so that I don't worry too much.  You know you have a good boyfriend when you're saying goodbye before leaving for 6 months to be on a horse ranch and he tells you "Do a great job down there. I know you will!" And on that note, I'm off to finish packing.  ISC here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie, I wish you a super easy loading and a safe, fun trip! Learn lots, take it easy on yourself and your horse and come with an open heart.... I hope we hear all about your experiences thru your blog!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Trainee Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete