Monday, July 23, 2012

Long time no see!

Hi Everyone!
It has been a LONG time since I posted.  So many things have happened, and I can't wait to share them.  First of all, I finished up my time as a working student and seasonal employee at the Florida Campus and came home.

I went and visited my good friend Fran Latane (2* PP, owner of Heart and Desire Horsemanship, Savvy Up blog) last summer, and ended up buying a second horse while I was there.  His name is Gunner, and he's a registered Quarter horse.  He is ADORABLE, and I  am loving working with him.  He and I get along so well, and we're having a ton of fun on our journey.  I still have Pistol and I'm working with him still, however he is available to a new home with someone who will love working with him. :)  He's ready to start his journey into being a great horse!

Speaking of starting a new journey... I have some other exciting news.  My fiance and I have decided we are going to move to Wisconsin so I can work for Fran!  He is going to continue his job as an over the road truck driver, and I'll ride along with him for the first few months while we look for a house to rent and get settled in Wisconsin.  While we do, the boys are going to be in training with Fran, which I am very excited about.  I think its going to be really good for both of them, and I'm looking forward to taking lessons with her!  We're all going to be learning tons!

And last but not least, I am hoping to attend the Parelli Universit Fast Track course, but its terribly expensive to travel there and live while you're going to class.  I found out about this website from another Parelli student  who wants to raise money to attend as well.  If you're so inclined, feel free to head over the the campaign website here and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment