Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Vacation!

I'm sitting at home 1000 miles away from the ISC as I type this, and let me tell you, it is COLD here!!  My lucky horse is still in Florida, and I miss him quite a bit.  This is the longest that I've spent time away from him since I got him almost a year ago! I'm sure he's doing fine though, 2 of my extern friends are taking care of him while I'm here.  I got some awesome christmas presents both parelli and non, and best of all, I got to see my fiance!!  I had to drive 4 hours to get him at 7am, but he made it home for Christmas!  Overall, best Christmas yet, and I'm feeling very refreshed and ready to head back to the ranch.  My brain has been working overtime making plans to progress with my life with my fiance, and to progress with my horse.  New updates soon!  I'm off to get ready for my last Christmas party!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete